Privacy Practices for Visitors to the Site
(a) The Information We Gather and How We May Use It: When you access the Site, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Information – We may collect Personal Information when you knowingly provide it, including when you register for the Site, provide feedback, or request information. Personal Information is information that may be used to identify or locate an individual, like a person’s full name, postal address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with this Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information to administer your account and provide you services, to send communications and administrative emails, to respond to your inquiries, and to send marketing and product update messages to those who ask for such messages.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information – We may collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information automatically when you visit our Site. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that is not used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual and is not associated with nor linked to Personal Information. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information we may collect via the Site includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Site.
(b) Information Sharing: We may share Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected via the Site with other companies or individuals as follows:
- When they help us operate our business, such as with vendors that assist us in sending email, marketing and customer service;
- With third parties if we have a good faith belief that access, use, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or an enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce the applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Revmetrix, its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- With any of our subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us, in which case we will require them to honor this policy. Additionally, in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred;
- With third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information;
- In addition, we may aggregate your Anonymous Information with the Anonymous Information of others and share that aggregated information with third parties without restriction.
(d) Targeted Advertising and Choices
We don’t use Personal Information to serve targeted advertising. To support our Services and Applications, we may license or otherwise provide the Non-Personally Identifiable Information we may collect via the Site and use that information to deliver or enable the delivery of advertising that is customized to End User interests. We may also set Cookies and tokens on mobile devices where our Site is enabled to help us with online ad targeting and to provide analytics.
Information Security and Retention
We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include firewalls and encryption, internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We encrypt and hash any device ID that we may collect.
We restrict access to Personal Information to Revmetrix employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that your information will remain secure under all circumstances.
We retain Non-Personally Identifiable Information on the Platform for up to five years. Aggregate reports generated from such information may be kept longer.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from individuals who are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site or Services are designed to attract people under the age of 13. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. If we obtain knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases.
Links to Other Sites
The Site and Services are hosted in the United States. If you access the Site or Services from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Site or Services, you are transferring your Personal Information to the United States and you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your Personal Information may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing Personal Information may be less stringent than in your country.
Questions or Comments?
1100 N. Glebe Road, Suite 630
Arlington, VA 22201