Revmetrix is a venture capital-backed startup building the next generation of customer intelligence software. We’re a fast growing company and our team is our greatest asset. We are looking for highly-talented individuals to come join us.
If you are the type of engineer who is driven by solving complex technical problems while using some of the most interesting technology out there, we want to talk with you. We work with compelling data technologies, including Cassandra, Hadoop, Storm, and Spark.
Background & Professional Experience
We’re looking for software engineers who:
- Have a real appetite for entrepreneurship and genuinely want to be part of a dynamic, rapidly-growing startup
- Have been part of great engineering teams and worked in close-knit team structures
- Have a passion for clean code, data structures and interfaces
- Get excited by learning and working with emerging technologies
- Want to be part of a company where the team culture is an important part of success
- Deep knowledge of Java (Scala, Clojure, or Groovy a plus)
- Experience developing and deploying code in a fast-paced environment that stresses automated testing and continuous integration
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS and SQL query performance tuning
- Deep knowledge of and experience with developing publicly facing REST APIs
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience with Cassandra, HBase, Hadoop, or other NoSQL technologies
- Experience implementing applications using extensive machine learning or statistical optimization techniques
- Experience with distributed systems that handle high volumes of data
This is a full-time position in the Ballston/Arlington neighborhood of the metropolitan DC area and is easily accessible by multiple Metro lines. We offer employees excellent compensation, equity, and benefits, as well as a great work environment. If this sounds like your perfect gig and you’d be excited about being a part of an early-stage startup with major funding from top-tier VCs, email us at email@example.com.